4 Small Rivers

Four Small Rivers: a chaotic ramble of notes from my travels; from my life; from my professional world; and musings on the Meaning of Life. Related website: joeinc.tv/Personal NOTE: the notes in here represent personal opinions not those of any entity I may otherwise be affiliated with (employers, customers, etc.)

Monday, October 31, 2005

Whining about the weather

I know: no earthquakes, no tsunamis, no hurricanes. Really: we have nothing to complain about. Even so, this October: several cities in New England recorded their wettest month ever. EVER. Concord, New Hamster, got a 14.6-inch dousing; prior record was 10.7 inches, back in, o, 1937. Providence, Rhodie, luxuriated in 15.4 inches, way over its prior record of 12.7 inches, set in 1983. Manhattan, poor Dominic: 16.7 inches. (Half of that fell in three days.)

Then, before the month was out: snow.

Big sloppy wet flakes, lots of them, for several hours. http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/10/30/snowstorm_packs_october_surprise/

Can I blame these on George Bush?
[a] Yes
[b] Sure, why not.

|| Unknown, 12:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment